Services A-Z (26)

# Symbols A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z


Administrative Systems Access Requests

Request or change access to an administrative system (Ascend, Banner, Blackbaud, etc).


Campus Phones & Voicemail

Request assistance with a campus phone, voicemail or University-provided mobile phone.

Community Moodle Site

Request a Community Moodle Site


Data Analytics

Request assistance with Cognos, EPM/Hyperion, Tableau, or any other enterprise reporting tool.

Delegated Email Account Request

Request a new delegated account (shared mailbox), or renew or update an existing delegated account.

Department Annual Computer Replacement

Department annual computer replacement

Digital Pedagogy & Scholarship

Request assistance with digital pedagogy or scholarship.

Digital Pedagogy & Scholarship

Request assistance with digital pedagogy or scholarship.


E-Resource Issue

Report an issue accessing an e-resource such as online journal, database or ebook.


Faculty Annual Computer Replacement

Faculty annual computer requests.


Get Help

This includes accounts, passwords, Bucknell-owned computers, student personally owned computers, printers, printing, networking, gaming, office phones, classroom or lab NON emergencies.

Reporting a classroom or event emergency? Call 570-577-3435 immediately.
Reporting an emergency with a service or desktop computer? Call 570-577-7777 immediately.

Get Help

Not sure which form to use? Use this one!

Gladys Brooks Fund Request

Request Gladys Brooks funds

Google Group Request Form

Request a Google Group configured as a discussion list, email distribution list, or email alias.


ILL (Interlibrary Loan) Request Form

Request an ILL (Interlibrary Loan)


Lab & Classroom Software Install Request

Software installation request for labs and classrooms
Software for labs and classrooms must be requested annually. Each request covers one operating system. If the software should be installed on more than one platform, please submit a request for each one.


New Journal or Database Subscription

Faculty: Request a new journal or database subscription.


Reserves Request Form

Faculty/Staff: Request to have material put on reserve for a course/semester.


Shared Drive Request Form

Request a Shared or Team Drive

Solutions Development

Request assistance from Solutions Development.

Staff Annual Computer Replacement

Staff annual computer replacement

Streaming Video Request

Faculty requests for streaming media.

Study Carrel Request

Students: request a study carrel in Bertrand Library

Submit an Idea or Project Request

Have an idea for a project? Want to request a change to current services, systems or processes? Use this form to submit your idea or project request. This form should NOT be used to report something "broken" with a current tool, process or service.

Systems & Operations

Request assistance from Systems & Operations.


Video/DVD Scheduling for Classroom Showing

Request a DVD or Video for a classroom showing.