Popular Services

Request a Shared or Team Drive

Request a Google Group configured as a discussion list, email distribution list, or email alias.

Request assistance from Systems & Operations.

This includes accounts, passwords, Bucknell-owned computers, student personally owned computers, printers, printing, networking, gaming, office phones, classroom or lab NON emergencies.

Reporting a classroom or event emergency? Call 570-577-3435 immediately.
Reporting an emergency with a service or desktop computer? Call 570-577-7777 immediately.

Not sure which form to use? Use this one!

Faculty requests for streaming media.

Have an idea for a project? Want to request a change to current services, systems or processes? Use this form to submit your idea or project request. This form should NOT be used to report something "broken" with a current tool, process or service.

Report an issue accessing an e-resource such as online journal, database or ebook.

Request or change access to an administrative system (Ascend, Banner, Blackbaud, etc).

Software installation request for labs and classrooms
Software for labs and classrooms must be requested annually. Each request covers one operating system. If the software should be installed on more than one platform, please submit a request for each one.

Faculty/Staff: Request to have material put on reserve for a course/semester.

Request assistance with a campus phone, voicemail or University-provided mobile phone.

Request assistance from Solutions Development.

Request a new delegated account (shared mailbox), or renew or update an existing delegated account.

Faculty annual computer requests.

Students: request a study carrel in Bertrand Library

Request Gladys Brooks funds

Request assistance with Cognos, EPM/Hyperion, Tableau, or any other enterprise reporting tool.

Request an ILL (Interlibrary Loan)

Request a DVD or Video for a classroom showing.

Request assistance with digital pedagogy or scholarship.

Request a Community Moodle Site

Department annual computer replacement

Staff annual computer replacement

Request assistance with digital pedagogy or scholarship.