Search26 Results

Services or Offerings?
Request or change access to an administrative system (Ascend, Banner, Blackbaud, etc).

Request assistance with a campus phone, voicemail or University-provided mobile phone.

Request for repairs, toner, staples and paper for Canon Printers

Request a Community Moodle Site

Request assistance with Cognos, EPM/Hyperion, Tableau, or any other enterprise reporting tool.

Request assistance with digital pedagogy or scholarship.

Request assistance with digital pedagogy or scholarship.

Report an issue accessing an e-resource such as online journal, database or ebook.

This includes accounts, passwords, Bucknell-owned computers, student personally owned computers, printers, printing, networking, gaming, office phones, classroom or lab NON emergencies.

Reporting a classroom or event emergency? Call 570-577-3435 immediately.
Reporting an emergency with a service or desktop computer? Call 570-577-7777 immediately.

Request Gladys Brooks funds

Request a Google Group configured as a discussion list, email distribution list, or email alias, or request a new delegated account (shared mailbox), or renew or update an existing delegated account.

Request an ILL (Interlibrary Loan)

Software installation request for labs and classrooms
Software for labs and classrooms must be requested annually. Each request covers one operating system. If the software should be installed on more than one platform, please submit a request for each one.